The Hotel Campo is located in Renningen near Stuttgart. The local traffic network in Renningen is well developed.
Arrival by public transport
Take the S-Bahn (S6 and S60 direction Weil der Stadt) from Stuttgart or Böblingen to the main train station Renningen and then the bus line 636 directly to the hotel.
Arrival by car
- Renningen Central Station (North) - 1.1 km - 12 minutes
- Airport Stuttgart - via A8 - 27,9 km - 25 minutes
- Stuttgart Hauptbahnhof - via A8 - 30.2 km - 35 minutes
- From the north - via A81 - exit Leonberg West on A8 - follow B295 - follow signs to Renningen-Ost
- From the west - via the A8 - exit Rutesheim - follow the signs via Perouse to Renningen
Bus and S-Bahn connection
From December 2018 we have a bus stop directly in front of our hotel. The bus goes regularly to the Bosch Campus and to the S-Bahn station Renningen with the S-Bahn connections S60 in the direction of Stuttgart / Böblingen or S6 to Weil der Stadt. Thus there are optimal railway connections in both economic centers.
The bus line 636 runs between Renningen and Weissach (route) and serves as a feeder to the S6 and S60. The bus line will take you to the research and development center of Bosch GmbH.